Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Week 5 Participation

John- I really like the images you chose Each mood board is completely different. Maybe not put the colors in a checkerboard pattern though?
Austin- n/a
Brian- I like how each board is completely different. Nice use of colors!
Olivia-  Each picture captures a new element. I really like the image and color selection
Daniyal- One image per each board is slightly to little. Other then that it looks pretty good.
Even - I really like how many image you chose per mood board, it provides a good atmosphere to the games look and feel.
Matt - Very good job, I really like the colors in each image. You may want to add more images though.
Ralph - Nice palette work. You need to pick more similar images and more of them.
Joe - More images per board.
Alex - You need more images, but other than that I would say it looks pretty good.
Chris - N/a


I would say all of my moodboard encapture the look and feel of the game Im going for. That isnt to say that there isnt room for improvement. I need to add more color to each more board. I only choice a few colors and left out a few.  

No comments:

Post a Comment