Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Project 7 Participation

John- Animation is done nicely just a little choppy.
Brian - Looks nice I really wouldn't change much.
Daniyal - Looks nice, maybe just change the background a bit.
Evan  - Looks nice, it seems to look like its' freaking out I like it.
Matt - I really like this, it fits the game really well.
Ralph - I really like it, it fits the game's theme well.
Joe - Change the background a bit and it would be great.
Alex-This looks amazing don't change anything.

I really like my logo animation. I feel like there can be some things changed though. The first thing I need to do is slow down the first to make it less choppy. It currently looks a little choppy and unprofessional. The the other thing I need to change is ow to the words enter the page. The words have no effect I need to add some effect to the words on the page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment